You can win Autumn Melancholia and Depression! When it is foggy on the street, it is raining, damp and gloomy everywhere, the mood often falls. It becomes difficult to go to work, drowsiness appears and even coffee does not help. If such melancholy and depression have caught you, then read the article.
Causes of Depression Due to Bad Mood
Do not confuse spleen with depressive states and psychiatric illnesses that require medical treatment.
Such mood Autumn Melancholia and Depression may be seasonal. With the beginning of autumn, the day is waning, sunlight is getting smaller, and this affects biological rhythms – they naturally slow down. Lowering the temperature also negatively affects the mood and behavior of people.
Because of this, hormonal changes in the body begin, for the sake of which he has to readjust to the regime of saving nutrients and vitamins, reducing tone and activity. Hence the frequent mood swings. In addition, cloudy weather leads to a lack of serotonin.
Symptoms of Autumn Melancholy
- Instability of the emotional state.
- Reluctance to work.
- Change in established behavior.
- Cognitive impairment.
- Unwillingness to maintain social contact, or, on the contrary, a desire to draw attention to your problem because of poor health.
- The decrease in labor quality.
- Bad sleep at night.
- Dissatisfaction with others.
- Demanding, critical.
- Difficulty falling asleep.
Symptoms may last long or not.
Methods for getting rid of autumn melancholy and mood depression
- Communicate more with colleagues on non-working topics, meet friends. Man is a social species, it is more difficult to live alone and cope with difficulties.
- Do color therapy. This method is not confirmed by scientific research, but on rainy autumn days wearing a yellow raincoat and green rubber boots would be much nicer than dressing up in black.
- Eat warm mashed soups. They are quickly prepared and easily absorbed by the body.
- Restore or organize a comfortable day. Be sure to leave six to eight hours to sleep in order to fully relax.
- Sign up for training courses, such as first aid. There you will communicate with new people and gain knowledge.
- Have an autumn vacation. Thanks to the sea air, blood pressure normalizes, the respiratory and cardiovascular systems get a good charge, and metabolism is accelerated.
- Sign up for a massage. If you are an office worker, then you need a massage – eight-hour weekdays at the computer fetter the body, and its proper warm-up will help to relax.
- Go to fitness and the gym.
- Play football, tennis, and various active games
- Exercise in the morning. In 10 minutes you can jump with a skipping rope, make a stretch and stand in the bar. If you perform the exercises regularly, your muscles will become stronger and your mood will be better.
Contact your psychologist if symptoms persist after a few weeks. You can beat Autumn Melancholia and Depression. The specialist will easily understand how to help you. Have a good mood!